How to make grilled chicken in IFB Microwave Oven

My oven is IFB23SC3 and I am sharing how to make grilled chicken in IFB microwave oven. We can make chicken using different modes in oven.

Here I am using microwave mode.

Ingredients

  • Chicken
  • Chilly powder
  • Pepper Powder
  • Ginger-garlic paste
  • Lemon
  • Salt
  • Chicken Masala

Mix all the ingredients and add lemon juice into it and keep it for 1hr. After that brush oil on the chicken if need more taste. Then place the chicken on the metal rack. Then put it in the microwave.

After that Press “Microwave+Grill” . The default Combination 1 (C-1) mode will display. Click again for Combination- 2 (C 2) mode , then set 20 minutes by press 10 minutes for two times and click start.

About Microwave + Grill Mode

“Microwave + Gril” mode gives both microwave and grill feature by clicking this mode. We can cook maximum upto 99minutes and 99 seconds. When click “Microwave + Grill” mode once, the default Combnation1 (C1) will display. It tooks 30% time microwave cooking and remaining 70% time grill cooking.

By clicking “Microwave + Grill” mode twice, combination 2 (C2) appears on the display which tooks 55% time microwave cooking and remaining 45% time for grill cooking.

After 10 minutes, flip the chicken to cook the other side. Then again click start.

After 20minutes, delicious grilled chicken is ready.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *